Looking for players (5e and other systems), day and time negotiable

• I’m a newbie DM looking for a steady group of 4-5 patient and gentle players willing to help me develop my skills with a minimum of heckling. I’d probably start off by running various published adventures (both one-shots and campaigns). I’m a props fiend, so there will be visual aids and bgm and such. I currently have 5e, The One Ring, Tails of Equestria, Star Wars d20, and a number of indie TRPGs.

I’ll do my best to provide supplies and materials to help keep my players organized and engaged.

Please reply if interested. Day and time are negotiable around my work schedule. My best days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Sundays.

• Alternately, to preserve your anonymity, you can also PM me.

~Kendansa

• Adventurer

My girlfriend and I are interested in playing 5e. We have some experience, but are by no means experts.

• That’s totally fine, I just want people who are willing to put up with my occasional fumbles while I get used to things.

Counting you two, that’s three people who have expressed interest so far.

• Hello, I am the third; hope to meet you around the table soon.

• May have a fourth from my place of work, waiting to find out. First two game stores I asked close at 7pm on Sundays, I’ll keep asking around.

(Sundays are looking like the best day so far?)

• Still looking for a couple more players.

What times are best for everyone to meet, by the way?

• Players, please pm me with an email address or discord username so we can set up a time and place.

• This group is no longer accepting members. Thank you for your consideration!

Users

Topics