Adventurers League

• Hello!

I'm looking to start up an Adventurer's League in the Louisville area. While I know Nerd Louisville hosts regular D&D events for the Multiverse in both FNRPG and Slur Your Role, I'd like to provide a more official, structured event that allows for all published material open to the public and - hopefully - bring in both new players and more experienced ones who may want a secondary event. The Adventurer's League events would not be scheduled on the same night as the Heroes' one, so nobody would have to pick or choose between the two.

What I need, first and foremost, is willing Dungeon Masters who can come to any Adventurer's League events and help run it. I already have a couple of DMs lined up and ready, as well as a venue willing to host the event, but before committing, advertising, and hosting it, I would like to be fully prepared and have a number of people ready to provide sessions.

If interested, or even if you have any questions, please contact me directly for further.

• Adventurer

Hi!

My name is Jordan. I saw your post about AL and I’d love to help in anyway I can. I have experience in DMing both homebrew and printed content. I’d love to know more about what I can do to help!

Thanks,
    Jordan Lyons

PS: if it’s easier to respond via email, my email is jordanlyons198@gmail.com

Users

Topics