SYR 57 This Weekend

• Judge

• Dungeon Master

Excited to run some more DCC, and to try out the Umerica setting! Think Thundarr meets Hunter S. Thompson and you'll have an idea of the vibe I'm going for.

Currently working on level 3 pre gens. Lots more class options than standard DCC, so if anybody has a request they'd like to see (especially if you're signed up for the game) let me know.

Options:
    Wasteland Warrior
    Wizard of the Wastes
    Cleric (lots of variation based on gods--so far have one for Buddy O'Burger, Ronald McDonald-type God of customer service and cannabilism; Kizz, awesome rock God of awesomeness; and Elmos, evil puppet God of despair)
    Mutant
    Gray (aliens instead of elves)
    Fossiorian (Badger people instead of dwarves)
    Feral Urchin (instead of halfling; 3 sub options-wildchild with Wild Rumpus beast mode, slinger who throws stuff good, or nerd)
    Cyborg
    Robot
    Petrol Head (Mad Max style rogue-ish type)
    Technologist
    Scavenger

• Judge

@Lane that sounds amazing dude. I might try to get in on that depending on my practice GenCon run time.

• Knight Dungeon Master

I'm in your game, Mike you should def try to get in, I would be interested in the Fossiorian, cyborg or Petrol Head for sure.

• @mike Sucks, sold out again.

• Judge

@bird said in SYR 57 This Weekend:

@mike Sucks, sold out again.

I think if you just showed up they would put you into a game? Did you get there and they turn you away?

• @mike I got turned away the first time I went, and was advised that I should reserve tickets early. It's my own fault, but I never know if I'll be free on Sunday afternoon/evening, so yeah. Like I said, nobody's fault but mine.

• Judge

@bird said in SYR 57 This Weekend:

@mike I got turned away the first time I went, and was advised that I should reserve tickets early. It's my own fault, but I never know if I'll be free on Sunday afternoon/evening, so yeah. Like I said, nobody's fault but mine.

Maybe next time just throw the $5 on it and if you can't go, at least it's a donation to a good cause (NL is a 501(c)(3) that does charitable work also).

Users

Topics