Multiverse Campaign Listing

• This is the Multiverse Campaign listing. If your campaign is not on this, post here or let me know. If you have a Multiverse Campaign and want a discussion area dedicated to your campaign so you can post and track details about your world, let me know and I'll set it up for you.

MULTIVERSE CAMPAIGN LISTING

The Eldritch Isles | DM: Mike Pfaff

Seafaring and dungeon exploration with a strong mix of swashbuckling, horror, and weird fiction.

Ghostwalk | DM: Jonathan Meadows

Adventure in a world of ghosts and spirits.

Dispatches from the Warden's Reach | DM: Jackson King

High risk adventuring for hire in a world in the doldrums with its magic in storm.

Carcere | DM: Casey Snook

Risk life and limb in the arenas of the Prison World of Carcere.

Darkest Thay | DM: Steven Wu

An episodic travelogue adventure.

Moonthrone | DM: Lane Bowen

Cityscape of magic & horror, werewolves & warlocks.

Weird World | DM: Elliott Paul

Dr. Weird is looking for heroes for hire to send on some adventures that he is less than willing to go on himself, jobs and environments vary. Weakhearted and cowardly need not apply.

Fury of the Gem Isles | DM: William Alfred Berry

The Beautiful Gem Isles are told to contain riches and mystery beyond belief, but what doom dwells on Obsidian Island?

Marlisle's Marvelous Museum | DM: Hilary Weiss

When collecting artifacts from the crumbling shrines of dead gods, best make sure they're actually DEAD first.

Khorvaire | DM: Westley Meredith

High risk and High Level Adventuring, Dungeon Crawling and Survival in the cities and wild lands of the continent of Khorvaire.

The Lost Continent | DM: John Lusky

Tales of sword and sorcery, untouched riches beyond imagination, and of those who are bold enough to brave the forgotten dangers. Old school D&D set in the multiverse. Adventurers be warned.

Novus Mundium | DM: Andy Bates

Keep on the Borderlands but in Rome (or something)!

Do you want to start a Multiverse campaign? Post here with details.

• This goes here?

Ragnarok | DM: Michael Johnson
    A tale of Gods and legends in a bountiful world of magic and secrets.

• @dicetomato said in Multiverse Campaign Listing:

This goes here?

Ragnarok | DM: Michael Johnson
    A tale of Gods and legends in a bountiful world of magic and secrets.

Is this a multiverse campaign?

• Adventurer

Just joining this group, trying to figure out how to navigate. Don't know anybody here, but I'm crazy enough to say hi to strangers.
    Trying to find some local groups that are open to having new players join them. Is this the right thread? It seems all of the links are broken, and it is very dark. I am likely to be eaten by a grue.

• Hey @OddProphet! The links are a little outdated because I moved stuff around and honestly, outside of like me and @Lane, the MV DMs haven't used the forum much. You can see the MV threads in this category and see recent posts.

There are two primary places to play Multiverse games publicly: Slur Your Role and Friday Night RPGs. These are good places to start if you just want to meet some folks who play RPGs. A lot of private, side games have spawned from these events.

If you're less enthused about jumping into a big group and meeting people, you can make a post in our Classifieds section or go find the tag LFG to see other folks looking for a group.

• On a side note, I'm always open to hearing ways to improve the forum or better organize it for new folks. Let me know if there's something you think that would help with that.

• FYI: links should be fixed now and will take you to the threads associated with that campaign (assuming their DMs tagged them with their campaign tag).

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.