11/10/2018 Game Details

1. Board Layout - (see https://community.nerdlouisville.org/post/22571)
    2. Races, Colors
    • Ray - The Arborec - Green
    • Taylor - The Nekro Virus - Red
    • Paniz - Yssaril Tribes - Black
    • Robbie - Clan of Saar - Purple
    • John - Federation of Sol - "Gold"
    • Brian - Barony of Letnev - Blue
    1. Location - Taylor’s Apartment
    2. Time - 10:30 AM
    3. Game Length - 10-pt ("short")

Decisions:

1. Will select home system locations day of
    2. Will select starting speaker day of

Randomized order from race selection:

Paniz
    John
    Robbie
    Brian
    Ray
    Taylor

• I'd say:

1. We should go in the order of names listed above and pick our races, it'd be nice to have the option to pick whatever! Woot!
    2. I'm cool with building the galaxy but I feel like it saves us A LOT of time on game day to have a pre-determined galaxy
    3. Definitely 10 points, as it's 6 of us playing and it will probably take all day
    4. We can host it @ Taylor's (he's apartment is in Lyndon) but @Kaethir has a much better table, and more space; so it's totally up to y'all. Want everyone to be comfortable since it's gonna be a long game
    5. I'd say we should all get to the location (TBD) by 10 a.m. to get the game started by 1030

• How does picking races work? We just go down the line and everyone picks? What if I pick last and don't get a race I want? I think I like the randomized choice we had last time better.

I would like to set up a board, but I agree a predetermined board is best for time considerations.

I'm fine with playing wherever. I am going to be moving in the near future or I would offer my place.

• @judge_john I think you get a better chance of being able to pick a race you want whrn wr just go down the list and pick, bc you would be given more options that way. But when you only get 2 options to pick from, you are limited to just those 2. That's just my opinion doe.
    If everyone else wants to do the randomising then Taylor can do that thing he did last time and let everyone know what are their options to pick from

• @p0karb01 we play so infrequently, if someone REALLY wants to play a faction. I don't have a problem with that.

Is there one in particular you want to play?

• I’m good with just picking races. If there is someone who really wants to play a race, I won’t pick them. Paniz and I can pick last if that makes things easier

• @tstivers1 said in 11/10/2018 Game Details:

I’m good with just picking races. If there is someone who really wants to play a race, I won’t pick them. Paniz and I can pick last if that makes things easier

I'm cool with this. I don't know who I would want to pick. I'll have to think about it.

• I have a hard time with too many options, lol, but I understand and don't care that much. There are 17 races, so the last person still has 12 races to choose from.

I can randomize the order easy enough.

I am in florida for the week so my replies will be a little sparse.

• @tstivers1 said in 11/10/2018 Game Details:

I’m good with just picking races. If there is someone who really wants to play a race, I won’t pick them. Paniz and I can pick last if that makes things easier

I just realized you said, you and Paniz would pick last. That's not the part I'm cool with. I think we should just randomize the order some way and have a draft. That sounds like what everyone wants.

• Okay.....just so I understand what you want....you’re good wth everyone just picking whoever, you just want the order randomized?

• Just re-read what you said. I don’t think everyone said they wanted the draft. Everyone seems like they are good with whatever but if it means that much to you we can just do a draft. It really doesn’t matter to me. Just thought everyone may want to have more than 2 choices this time around.

• @tstivers1 I'm making this more confusing. Sorry about that. When I said draft I meant what was proposed by you and Paniz

"With the first pick in the 2018 draft, Ray selects...the Nekro Virus." And so on and so forth.

I agree with whatever y'all decide on.

• There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Paniz
    John
    Robbie
    Brian
    Ray
    Taylor
    IP: 2600:1004:b12c:4679:be17:2895:9ec9:6d36
    Timestamp: 2018-10-22 16:53:38 UTC

• The list of our names above, is the order we will be picking our races. So I pick a race first, and then John and so on....

Does that sound good to everyone?

• Works for me.

• Brian has said he isgood with whatever.

Works for me.

• @p0karb01 said in 11/10/2018 Game Details:

The list of our names above, is the order we will be picking our races. So I pick a race first, and then John and so on....

Does that sound good to everyone?

Sounds good.

• I pick the Yssaril tribes, and color black!

2nd on the list to pick a race is @Judge_John ......

• I pick Federation of Soul and gold.

• Woot! Someone is going for that ground forces game lol

Users

Topics