LFG King Arthur Pendragon

• Hello, I'm trying to find some people who would be interested in participating in a semi-regular game of Pendragon. If you're not familiar with it, it's a RPG set in the time of the legends of King Arthur, where everyone plays heroic (or not-so-heroic) knights, adventuring through the years and establishing your legacy. It's a pretty fun time, but my old group has grown apart. I'm actually right across the river in New Albany, and not Louisville, but I wouldn't mind driving if necessary. I would GM, unless someone else really wants to. It's really not all the hard to play, so even if you're not familiar with the system, don't feel like you wouldn't be able to keep up. It can work pretty well for very small groups, as low as 1-player (plus GM) if necessary, though I'd prefer more like 3 if possible. My sister may join in, possibly full time, possible just from time-to-time. If you're interested, please let me know!

• If Andy Bates is still hanging around town, he'd probably at least want to TRY to join in. He ran a brief game that was effectively sabotaged by a player. No idea if he's in town or if he is on the forum anymore though, but he had serious love for Pendragon 7-10 years ago or whenever it was that we played together.

• Judge

I think he's still in Seattle. He ran a short-lived campaign for us for a while too. We called the system a "misery simulator" but it was awesome.

• I think Chris would probably agree with the misery part of your evaluation, but he decided to ruin everyone else's fun ha. A memorable night of 'roleplaying' to say the least. I feel like Andy even had audio of the absurdity of the session.

• Knight Fauxrunner Judge

@deacon-blues

Pendragon is a lot of fun. I'm into it. I just don't know when I'll have time to play it. I'm interested but I really can't commit to anything right now.

• I'll be interested too, i have always wanted to play but it all depends on how often we play

• Knight Fauxrunner Scyther

Put me down as interested too.

• Cool everyone!
    As for how often, I don't want something terribly often, like every week. I cannot commit to that. Maybe once or twice a month? Unless people happen to be free after I get off work, something like 1 AM - 5 AM, then I'm suddenly a lot more available.

• Sounds interesting. I would be willing to try it out. Monthly or every 2 weeks works for me depending on the day.

• I ca

• Judge

This ever get off the ground?

Follow Nerd Louisville!

Online Users

Top Topics

Users

Topics