Early March game

• Knight Fauxrunner Judge

@Twilight-Imperium

Who is available to play a game later in early March? We can work out the where when why, once we have enough interested parties. I was thinking 3/2 or 3/9, possibly?

Let me know if you are interested!

• Judge

@Judge_John said in Early March game:

@Twilight-Imperium

Who is available to play a game later in early March? We can work out the where when why, once we have enough interested parties. I was thinking 3/2 or 3/9, possibly?

Let me know if you are interested!

Both those dates are bad for me. I'll be out of town 3/2 and just getting back into town 3/9 and will need to hang with the wife.

• I'm definitely out 3/2.

3/9 is a possibility, but that looks like it will probably be my first free Saturday in a month and a half so I might want to block that off to catch up and recharge.

Later in March then? 16, 23, 30th?

• @Judge_John Sorry, my schedule is normally a bit crazy, and this time of year is even crazier for me. I have my kids every other weekend (so 3/16, 3/30, 4/13, and 4/27). 3/23 is not possible (3/24 is my daughter's birthday and my son has a retreat for first communion on 3/23 that I need to help with). April 6th is the end of Spring Break which means I don't have a clue what will be happening just yet, and the 20th is the day before Easter (possible I could play then depending on Easter plans which likely won't be set for another month, give or take). May 4th is a possibility. Looking out that far I really want to have a day off on 3/9 lol.

@Kaethir said in Early March game:

@Judge_John Sorry, my schedule is normally a bit crazy, and this time of year is even crazier for me. I have my kids every other weekend (so 3/16, 3/30, 4/13, and 4/27). 3/23 is not possible (3/24 is my daughter's birthday and my son has a retreat for first communion on 3/23 that I need to help with). April 6th is the end of Spring Break which means I don't have a clue what will be happening just yet, and the 20th is the day before Easter (possible I could play then depending on Easter plans which likely won't be set for another month, give or take). May 4th is a possibility. Looking out that far I really want to have a day off on 3/9 lol.

Yeah, you got a lot going on. Looks like it will be a while till you're able to play again. No worries, just let us know when you are able to play again.

Follow Nerd Louisville!

Online Users

Top Topics

Users

Topics