Volunteers Needed: Game Day at Bon Air Public Library

• Judge

When: Saturday April 6th, 2:00 - 4:00
    What We Need: Volunteers to help with the following:

• Board Games: Bring some games, teach some games, play some games with kids and families.

• RPGs: Dungeons & Dragons 5e Tutorial sessions (can focus on one aspect of the game, such as character creation, or can be a very short intro such as a single encounter with pre-generated characters), or any other game that is easy to learn or can be played in an hour or two. Must be beginner friendly!

• Social Media/Photography: Take Pictures for the NL Facebook page and website! Post stuff! Show everyone how much fun we're having!

• General/Other: We always need help and would love to have you.

If you're interested in helping with this event, or volunteering with us in general, send me an e-mail at tony@nerdlouisville.org and let me know which of the above roles you'd be interested in.

• Judge

Hey Tony, I should be able to run some D&D if you still need some people.

• Judge

Thanks Mike. I just met with the organizer at the Library yesterday. We could definitely use you. I'll be in touch with some more details in a week or two, but it should be a pretty laid-back event.

• Judge

@TonyM said in Volunteers Needed: Game Day at Bon Air Public Library:

Thanks Mike. I just met with the organizer at the Library yesterday. We could definitely use you. I'll be in touch with some more details in a week or two, but it should be a pretty laid-back event.

Just shoot me a note with details when you get 'em.

Users

Topics