Looking for Player - D&D 5E Every Other Monday

• Our adventuring group recently lost a few members to the epic-level BBEG known as “life.” So, we’re hoping to find another couple of players to join us. We typically meet every other Monday at 6:00. If you’re interested in joining, let me know.

• I'm interested. My main group for the last year wrapped up our campaign and is breaking up because 2 of the people are moving out of town. In that campaign I played a Half-Orc Barbarian from Lv1 to Lv15. I've played a Dwarf Cleric from Lv1 to Lv4 in another campaign, and a couple of miscellaneous characters in other one-shots.

How big is the group? How late do you usually play? What play style are you going for?

• @ericlathrop After talking with some other folks who had played with our DM before, we actually decided to abandon our Monday schedule and start a new game played every other Friday. With those people joining, I think we're full at this point, unfortunately. Thanks for the interest, and I hope you find a good group with whom to game.

Users

Topics