New group looking for one more player, 5E, Saturday nights @5, LGBTQ+ friendly *currently full*

• Group is now full; will update this post if that changes in the near future

Hello. I am the DM for a group getting ready to start a new campaign in the next few weeks. We currently have 4 players plus the DM. I'd love to have five PCs, though.

We play every other Saturday, usually at 5 pm, though the time can be flexible. Sessions should go until 9 or 10pm. We play at my home in the Hikes Point area.

The campaign will be in a homebrew world and running a published campaign, but not one you're probably expecting.

I have about 15 years experience GMing in various systems including 3.5, Pathfinder, Genesys, and Numenera. I have run two games in 5E and have run the adventure I'm going to be using in the past. I am a big fan of Matt Colville (/r/mattcolville) and have taken a lot of inspiration from him, if that gives you any idea of what kind of game I run.

The players in my game have varying levels of RPG experience, ranging from one who has played Pathfinder for years and one who has not played since the original AD&D in the 70s. Players new to 5E, or entirely new to RPGs, are welcome and will not be the only ones learning a new game.

I am open to homebrew content, and have in fact used a considerable amount of it myself for this campaign. I reserve the right to veto any non-official content, however.

The ideal candidate is mature, creative, courteous, a team player, and comfortable sharing a table with a few LGBT+ folks.

If you sound like a match for us, PM me here and let's talk nerdy to one another.

• @QuillofNumenor
    Hi there i would love to join! You can add me on discord Honor#3388

Online Users

Top Topics

Users

Topics