looking for a 5e group

• what’s up nerds, it’s naruto again.
    i am looking for a rad new dm for me and a group of others (as of right now there’s about four of us) to lead us on cool new adventures and laugh at stupid mistakes we make.
    saturdays probably work best for us, so long as it’s before nine pm.
    we want something long term, but we’re happy with both homebrews and modules!! MUST be lgbt friendly; that’s non-negotiatable.
    thanks much!

• @naruto If you are still looking for a dm, I am interested. Saturdays are good,but I don't get off work until 3:30ish. Depending on where you are playing, I could get there about 4:30 or so. My son would like to play also, if that is cool. He is an experienced roleplayer.

• Are you looking for another player? I've just recently moved here and looking for a group to play with.

• @MLucas hell yeah!! can you work with fridays too? (we are trying to find a schedule balance at the moment between the three of us, and it’s turning out fridays might be best.)

• @GFOOTE at the moment there’s only three of us and we haven’t found anything concrete yet lol (there’s only so many games of slur your role and friday night rpgs that can keep us satisfied); you’re more than welcome to join us!

• @naruto that would be great let me know where you typically go because I would definitely be there!

• @naruto Fridays are a possibility. I don't get off work until 5:00 or so though. I'm off work Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. So, the optimal days for me would be Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.
    Fridays could work, it would be a shorter amount of time we would be able to play.
    So, let me know what you think and then we can proceed from there.

• @MLucas Weekends would be best for me too. I work Monday through Friday from 7:30am till 4:30 at Fort Knox.

• I'll pipe in here, I'm the person @MLucas mentioned. Friday definitely won't work for me. Saturday/Sunday works best.

• Adventurer

@naruto Have you tried coming to

Heroes Comics and Gaming
    361 Baxter Ave, Louisville, KY 40204

Fridays is the night they do D&D games there and it's very LGBT friendly.

Hell, you might even end up in one of my games there!😉

Follow Nerd Louisville!

Online Users

Top Topics

Users

Topics