2 players looking for 5E Group

• Due to Med School our regular group has disbanded. Seeking a once-a-week 5E group that plays on a weekday evening. Both of us are respectful, versatile, and easy to get along with. We both have experience in 5E and one of us has experience playing pathfinder.

• I would be available to join. This would be my first D&D group. I am available most nights as I work from home. Email me if you are interested.

• @Dameon We have a group that meets weekly on Thursday evenings. Only catch is it’s in New Albany. Let me know if interested.

• Adventurer

@Dameon Check out Heroes Comics and Games on Baxter Avenue, there's always a game on Friday nights (every other week on Friday is 'Nerd-Louisville Night' there - we just had it on the 16th so the next one will be on the 30th). This Friday will be a non-Nerd Friday night for local games so you and your friend are welcome either night.

Heroes Comics and Gaming
    361 Baxter Ave, Louisville, KY 40204

Look for either Steve (the owner), Gil (myself) Mason (in my group) or Lane and we can get into a game with someone or into our game depending on your character levels (currently our campaign is set for levels 8-11).

Let me know if you're interested and if Friday would be good.

• @HackSol Same as above reply. We play on Thursdays right after work, I feed the players since it’s at dinner time, only catch is that it’s in New Albany on the Indiana side.

Online Users

Top Topics

Users

Topics