Mardi Gras New Orleans!

• This is short notice! But I am looking for people to travel to New Orleans to work for Mardi Gras! The date required to work are Feb 20-25. (Travel usually 19&26). Must be 18, prefer 21. If you are interested please message me or text me at2703209678. Please text first so establish contact, yes I screen my calls.

Come experience the excitement of Mardi Gras 2020 with RPM Pizza. This is truly a unique experience…nothing compares to the magic, atmosphere or the intensity of this event.

We are looking for dedicated Team Members to help with another successful Mardi Gras. We are seeking 40 Team Members to assist in production. The event will start on Thursday February 20th and continue through Tuesday February 25th.

RPM Pizza will provide an allowance for gas to travel to and from New Orleans. Each Team Member will also be provided dormitory sleeping arrangements and can earn $10.00 per hour. (No airfare or other transportation expenses will be provided).

Every year has been a success due in large part to the support RPM Pizza receives from the Domino's Pizza community. This is a great opportunity for everyone to experience the fun and excitement of Mardi Gras as well as make extra money.

Follow Nerd Louisville!

Online Users

Top Topics

Users

Topics