Digital Comics @ LFPL

• DIGITAL COMICS @ LFPL - Free comics that you can view on your computer, tablet, or smartphone!

Overdrive‘s collection is primarily composed of modern, up to the minute comics from publishers such as BOOM! Studios, DC Comics, Image Comics, and Top Shelf Productions.

• Of special interest to nerdy fans: Jeffrey Brown's Star Wars stories, The Lightning Thief, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Archie/Riverdale/Sabrina comics, American Gods, Death Note, D-Gray Man, My Hero Academia, Tokyo Ghoul, and Naruto

RBdigital offers comics from Marvel Comics and IDW Publishing.

• Of special interest to nerdy fans: George R.R. Martin's Doorways, Dungeon & Dragons' Forgotten Realms, Mars Attacks, Star Trek, My Little Pony, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Godzilla, Black Dynamite, and the X-Files

All you need to get access to these comics is an up to date library card with fines under $10! If you don't have one yet, you can click here to apply.

• Cool! I didn't realize you also carried BOOM! comics.

• Judge

This is very cool.

• @dmattingly - We also have arty/indie labels like FirstSecond, Fantagraphics, Archaia, etc. Basically we carry a little of everything...except for those cringe-y Zenescope fairy tales, I guess.

Follow Nerd Louisville!

Online Users

Top Topics

Users

Topics