Return to Gaming

• Greetings all,

I've been itching to play some tabletop games of late but found some difficulty in finding campaign-type games. That may just be largely because I've fallen out of the community for the last 5 years.

I don't really care for one-off games and prefer more long-term campaign style, meeting weekly or bi-weekly, something like that if it's available; if not I'd be down for just playing.

I'm familiar with most D&D forms up through 4th Ed, Hero System 5th Edition, and some of the White Wolf games.

I was told that this is the best place to come to find like-minded individuals and maybe get into a game. I'd like to learn D&D 5e if there's any availability out there.

Any go-to reccomendations or thoughts? Your help is much appreciated, thank you in advance!

• Board Member

What does your availability look like?

The best advice I can give you is to come out to Friday Night RPGs or Slur Your Role. The Louisville D&D Multiverse that we have put together is unique in that it facilitates one-off games as well as longer campaigns, and once you start playing, there is a high likelihood that you will find a group that fits your style.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to help. I organize both events and I can introduce you to some other folks and help you get settled in if you decide to come out and join us.

• I may have some availability this Friday to come down and check it out.

• Board Member

We don't have a Friday Night RPGs event this Friday but we will next Friday. We do have Slur Your Role event this Sunday though :)

• Is Friday Night RPGs still a thing? I have found myself with nothing to do tonight, and D&D sounds like a good idea.

• Board Member

@ccarreer I know of at least one game happening tonight at Heroes.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.