Table Rules

• Board Member

All, in an effort to ensure that everyone is having a fun time, the rules listed below will be implemented and enforced moving forward. If you have any questions, please let me know.

1. During Role Play segments, please be respectful. If you need to use your phone, that's okay, but keep it to a minimum

2. During combat, please keep outside chatter to a minimum and please don't tell another player how to act. Let's keep meta-gaming to a minimum.

3. If a rules dispute arises, I will make a call on the spot and we can discuss the ruling after the game. Constant rule disputes can slow the game down for others

4. Inspiration will be awarded for good role-playing and innovative thinking. (please remind me to give this out, you be the judge of good role playing.)

5. Inspiration will not carry over between sessions.

6. Please save discussion of the real world for breaks/post-game.

7. During role play segments, please do not yell over each other.

8. A die that falls off of the table is not counted.

9. If you are going to be late or cannot attend a session, please notify me as soon as possible.

10. Please be constructive with other players. Never belittle other players for their choices.

11. Please keep in-game conversations in-character.

12. No metagaming!!!

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.