Whaaatttt????!!!! No Pathfinder Topics?

• I have been told there were tons around these parts.

I've been living under a rock for the last 3 years. So I have no idea what's going on.

I'm going to be hitting Slur you Roll to get some of my gaming goodness on, however, I have a few pathfinder characters I've used at a couple conventions, and I was thinking maybe pathfinder would be a good way to stretch my wings a bit and get back into gaming until I have my schedule under control for a regular group.

• @Thes-Hunter said in Whaaatttt????!!!! No Pathfinder Topics?:

I'm going to be hitting Slur you Roll to get some of my gaming goodness on, however, I have a few pathfinder characters I've used at a couple conventions, and I was thinking maybe pathfinder would be a good way to stretch my wings a bit and get back into gaming until I have my schedule under control for a regular

There's been several folks lately asking for some Pathfinder. I think at least one game got off the ground. I'd say check back regularly and you'll find something, if not at one of the gaming meetups.

• Also, @Chad.

• Hmm, somewhat of an old topic. I wonder if anyone is paying attention to it? I posted a LFG pathfinder in the classifieds, hope it isn't frowned upon to stick one in this old thread as well.

• @Nvoco said in Whaaatttt????!!!! No Pathfinder Topics?:

Hmm, somewhat of an old topic. I wonder if anyone is paying attention to it? I posted a LFG pathfinder in the classifieds, hope it isn't frowned upon to stick one in this old thread as well.

Not frowned upon at all! Necromancy is a-okay on these forums. 😁

• @nvoco - And sorry I wasn't watching my own topic.

I've started doing Pathfinder society regularly at the Louisville Game Shop on Sunday's from 3 till 7.

Usually the games are up on Warhorn by mid week. I know we have been trying to get them up sooner, but sometimes life happens.

If you are still interested in finding some Pathfinder stop on by on Sunday and say hi, or drop me an email and we can see if we can find any other games for you around these parts.

• Will you also be playing Starfinder? I was interested in playing some of that at Nerdlouvia but didn't get the chance.

• @judge_john - There are plans to get some Starfinder going. My husband has to touch base with Chad, but I believe the plan is for Friday nights at Hero's... but that could change.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.