Whaaatttt????!!!! No Pathfinder Topics?

• I have been told there were tons around these parts.

I've been living under a rock for the last 3 years. So I have no idea what's going on.

I'm going to be hitting Slur you Roll to get some of my gaming goodness on, however, I have a few pathfinder characters I've used at a couple conventions, and I was thinking maybe pathfinder would be a good way to stretch my wings a bit and get back into gaming until I have my schedule under control for a regular group.

• @Thes-Hunter said in Whaaatttt????!!!! No Pathfinder Topics?:

I'm going to be hitting Slur you Roll to get some of my gaming goodness on, however, I have a few pathfinder characters I've used at a couple conventions, and I was thinking maybe pathfinder would be a good way to stretch my wings a bit and get back into gaming until I have my schedule under control for a regular

There's been several folks lately asking for some Pathfinder. I think at least one game got off the ground. I'd say check back regularly and you'll find something, if not at one of the gaming meetups.

• Also, @Chad.

• Hmm, somewhat of an old topic. I wonder if anyone is paying attention to it? I posted a LFG pathfinder in the classifieds, hope it isn't frowned upon to stick one in this old thread as well.

• @Nvoco said in Whaaatttt????!!!! No Pathfinder Topics?:

Hmm, somewhat of an old topic. I wonder if anyone is paying attention to it? I posted a LFG pathfinder in the classifieds, hope it isn't frowned upon to stick one in this old thread as well.

Not frowned upon at all! Necromancy is a-okay on these forums. 😁

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.