Louisville Battletech Network

• Adventurer

I'll make an introduction here. I'm relatively new to the Battletech group in Louisville. It is, however, open to anyone with a willingness to learn the game or veteran players looking to get back into the game. We meet every Wednesday at 6pm at Heroes Comics in the "game room". There is community terrain and one of the players has a ton of additional terrain, buildings, and etc. There is also a Facebook group, Louisville Battletech Network.

• @Aaron Is there any interest in Squad Leader in the wargaming crowd? @Gombar and I played the shit out of it at the lake last time we went and want some more playtime.

• Adventurer

@Mike
    I have casually asked around. I'll check again tomorrow at game night.

• @Aaron said in Louisville Battletech Network:

@Mike
    I have casually asked around. I'll check again tomorrow at game night.

In either case, we should set up a SL night and drink beer / play. I bought a like-new set from Heroes a couple months ago and have only been able to play at the aforementioned lake weekend.

• Adventurer

@Mike
    Let me know, I've still been wanting to give a shot! You bought the set I was eyeing at Heroes. Once I saw they had one, I didn't have the cash at the time. I missed a gaming week and then came back and it was gone! lol

• @Aaron said in Louisville Battletech Network:

@Mike
    Let me know, I've still been wanting to give a shot! You bought the set I was eyeing at Heroes. Once I saw they had one, I didn't have the cash at the time. I missed a gaming week and then came back and it was gone! lol

Yup! That was me. As soon as I saw it I bought it. It still had most of the chits in the punchboard.

I'll share. :smile:

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.