New Player

• Hi, everyone. I'm brand new to tabletop gaming and looking to learn how to play. I'd need a group willing to teach me. I've seen all the replies about the bar nights, but most of those scheduled events don't mesh well with my work schedule. Anybody else looking for an extra player?

• There is also Friday Nights at Heroes Games on Baxter.

What nights are you generally available?

• @Judge_John said in New Player:

There is also Friday Nights at Heroes Games on Baxter.

Just FYI, I believe the FN games are on hiatus until someone is up for organizing it.

• Dungeon Master

Friday should still be a go this week. We've got at least three or four tables so far, but at least 2 of those have regular to semi-regular players, so it's a good idea to show up early.
    Depending on the crowd at Heroes it can sometimes be tough to decipher who's with Nerd Louisville and who's not. I'm usually the short bearded guy at the couches in the corner, so feel free to talk to me if you show and aren't sure where to find a table.

• @Lane said in New Player:

Friday should still be a go this week. We've got at least three or four tables so far, but at least 2 of those have regular to semi-regular players, so it's a good idea to show up early.
    Depending on the crowd at Heroes it can sometimes be tough to decipher who's with Nerd Louisville and who's not. I'm usually the short bearded guy at the couches in the corner, so feel free to talk to me if you show and aren't sure where to find a table.

Oh good! I wasn't sure if things were still happening or not. Glad to hear it's still going.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.