Looking for players.

• Looking for players. Running Hunter the Reckoning but willing to switch systems if it will entice more people. We play at Heroes on baxter avenue on sundays at Noon.

• Board Member

@Vaullyre said in Looking for players.:

ing Hunter the Reckoning but willing to switch systems if it will entice more people. We play at Heroes on baxter avenue on sundays at Noon.

Tell us more about the game. How many players do you have right now, what's going on in the story, any other details you can share so we can help you find more players.

• It's just starting up so I don't have too many details right now. At the moment we have 3 people including myself so 2 players and 1 GM or Storyteller. It'll be set in Chicago, hunters will be new to the world of hunting. As far as an over-arcing story and what not i'm not too sure. I'm thinking it'll be episodic, monster of the week kind of stuff at first.

• Board Member

You should consider GMing at one of our events. We run every other Sunday at Kaiju and it's a great place to meet potential players and build up a following. An episodic game like that would go over pretty well at Slur.

• I will definitely consider it. Whens the next event?

• Board Member

The next event is next Sunday at Kaiju.

• So do I just set up a table and invite people to play? How much is it to run?

• Is it this Sunday or the one after?

• Board Member

So do I just set up a table and invite people to play? How much is it to run?

How much is it to run? No, you don't pay anything, and as a thank you, we give out free drink tickets to our GMs. To get on the schedule, all you need to do is let me know when you want to run and i'll get you on.

If you want to send me a message with your real name i'll add you on facebook and invite you to our GM group.

Is it this Sunday or the one after?

Not this Sunday, next Sunday on the 26th.

• I'm somewhat interested. I'm EXTREMELY familiar with all WoD games (classic and new). My sticking points would be playing in a store (just never done it), and Sundays at noon aren't good for me (too early on Sunday for my schedule). Also, for what it's worth, I'd be willing to run any WoD game or D&D 5E. I also come with another player... My wife who has never gamed but who I have lured... Errr, convinced... Yes, CONVINCED... to give it a try.

• Sorry but at the moment playing at a store is our only option. As far as time go's what time are you looking for? We could push the time back a couple hours (Pushing it too far back might be a problem due to it being a store environment (They have a closing time)) or possibly switch to Saturdays. We would gladly welcome you and your wife to join us however and I await your response.

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.