Fork

• @Mike
    Jorge and I were ambushed, Caster Troy took a spear to the chest. He took two harm and then we took up defensive positions. From our position we were still covering the rear, we just failed a surprise roll.

The Orcs mentioned they had "our friend" either this was a lie or they have Cromdar.

• @TomunistParty said in Session 3 - Boarmen, Blast Doors, and Demons, Oh My!:

@Mike
    Jorge and I were ambushed, Caster Troy took a spear to the chest. He took two harm and then we took up defensive positions. From our position we were still covering the rear, we just failed a surprise roll.

The Orcs mentioned they had "our friend" either this was a lie or they have Cromdar.

The orcs speaking about having a friend didn't happen until they got to the top of the passage (past you two) and were negotiating with Cade (he's the only one who might understand them). And, you were on the ledge before the orcs arrived. I remember because I had to retcon it initially because I thought you were at the end of the passage and you guys were like, "No, no we said we were on the ledge!"

I think the main issue was y'all were expected to be at the top of the passage and instead you went and found further positions away from the party and high up on a ledge where you couldn't provide a stopping / alerting force, which provided the orcs with the ability to get between the groups and cut off the remainder of the party.

• Merged into here.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.