Novus Mundium Campaign Basic Info

• Board Member

Novus Mundium is a campaign setting for the Nerd Louisville DnD Multiverse. All of the DnD Multiverse conventions are in effect. The name refers to the city around which the story is based.

For centuries, the Middle Empire has dominated the lands around the Inner Sea. Generations ago, the Empire established Novus Mundium as a trading outpost on the distant and exotic Western Continent. An Imperial edict prohibited the inhabitants from venturing outside of the city, in order to maintain friendly trading relations with the natives and avoid local entanglements.
    Now the empire is in chaos. As nomadic barbarians invade from the North, a civil war rages between rivals who claim the throne. The Imperial governor and his legion have been withdrawn. Novus Mundium is now effectively an independent city state. Therefore it is no longer bound by the Imperial edict: there is nothing to stop adventurers from exploring the western continent.

• Board Member

Current Novus Mundium campaign map. Blank hexes are unexplored.

0_1490107296807_NovusMundium.jpg

• Board Member

This is cool. I haven't seen a hex crawl in a while.

• Dungeon Master

is this what you are running now for D&D?

• Board Member

@ElliottPaul It's the setting I used when I ran at Heroes last Friday

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.