AcadeCon - Gaming convention in Dayton, Ohio.

• Hello,
    It was suggested I post about a convention i'm organizing in Dayton. I am the co host of The RPG Academy podcast and organizer of AcadeCon. It's a small (but growing!) gaming convention. We are heavily focused on RPG's but games of all types are welcome.

Despite our small size we've been fortunate enough to leverage our podcast to bring in some great RPG designer guests, other podcasters and local authors. And since we're so small it's possible to spend quality time with them. Most will run and or play in games in addition to any panels or workshops they do.

If anyone has any questions I can answer about the event, please let me know.

The main highlights
    Event is: Friday, November 10th - Sunday November 12th in Dayton, Ohio
    Badges go on sale next month via Kickstarter (they will be available after, but they are cheaper through KS).

$35 for 3-day badge.

we'll have scheduled events and open gaming tables with a game library to check out board/card games.

24 hour access to the convention center

Artemis space bridge simulator

vendors

And of course, loads of Podcasters , a few RPG game designers and authors to hang out with and play games.

Thanks!!
    Michael

• Board Member

@TheRpgAcademy said in AcadeCon - Gaming convention in Dayton, Ohio.:

s to the convention center
    Artemis space bridge simulator
    vendors
    And of course, loads of Podcasters , a few RPG game designers and authors to hang out with and play games.
    Thanks!!
    Michael

Which game designers? Has that been established yet?

• @Jonathan-Meadows

so far this year we've confirmed:
    Kenneth Hite
    Will Hindmarch
    Jim McClure
    Tracy Barnett.

Keith Baker came last year but we have not confirmed him yet for this year.

And we're still looking for others we may be able to bring in.

we have a guest list on the website (which is NOT current as of yet but will be soon) that will list all our special guests, as we confirm them. I hope to have it updated later today, but can't guarantee that just yet. It will be up to date before the KS goes live.

any other ?'s, let me know.

Michael

• Board Member

Oh, that's awesome. I met Kenneth Hite just recently, he's a great guy. Do me a favor and send me an e-mail at Admin@nerdlouisville.org, I have some additional questions for you.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.