Speaking with our Dwarven guest

• After bury Kuk, Humphrey will return to the moon pool camp and vist the dwarf that we rescued to check up on the status of his health and if he is conscious he will speak to him.

"Hello friend, I hope you are feel better . My name is Humphrey the servant of Donn." As he offers some water

• The dwarf is actually in Muntburg. His name is Balfar and he's taken up residence in the Green Dragon Inn.

You find him healing from his bruises and broken bones still. He'll be on bedrest for a while, but he's definitely up and moving about.

Give my thanks to the rest of your comrades. I'd probably be dead at the hands of those beasts if it weren't for you, Humphrey. I've been eager to speak with you upon your return to town. I wasn't alone when I was captured. Several of my comrades were taken as well. I fear for their lives. Did you come across any dwarfen remains or other captives? No? Blast it. I'd be willing to pay handsomely for the Double Ds to look into it. How does 500 gold sound? Find and recover my friends, alive or dead, and it's yours!

• "Ofcourse, I let the others know of your appreciation. Where part of the first dwarven expedition that headed in to Mt. Dwimmermout? I am sorry we have not found you friends yet but have taken care of the orc's leader today. That is really generous Balfar I will take your offer.

Humphrey stands up and walks around the room think of how to ask his next question
    " Balfar may I ask you a question will out offending you? I am servant of a God that soul purpose is to guide soul to the beyond. Now I have heard the story of your kin but I would love to learn more about your how your kin are ....i guess I would say born into this world? What Is the life that is give to your childern?

• @Gombar

[OOC: We found those two dead dwarves in the room between the treasure vault and training room. They very well might be part of his party.]

• [Ooc]Cool, would Humphrey know that, if not you can let us the dwarf know[ooc]

• @Gombar
    get descriptions of the dwarfs he is looking for, we have a whole fucking cemetery. We have so many dead dwarves we could open up a topiary.
    @mike since 1st level is secure could we have down time characters haul these stone bodies out to our camp.

• @TomunistParty I was going to invite him to check out the dwarven cemetery

• Dungeon Master

Also the dwarves that the kobolds were looting, that we looted. They had the cylinder map. The fists did say they drove off orcs that day.

• @Jackson
    lets definitely get those guys

• @Jackson said in Speaking with our Dwarven guest:

Also the dwarves that the kobolds were looting, that we looted. They had the cylinder map. The fists did say they drove off orcs that day.

Those are the same dwarves referenced earlier.

• Dungeon Master

@JohnY there were two other dwarves South of the supposed gas chamber room apart from the kobold ones, I thought those were the ones you referenced

• @Jackson said in Speaking with our Dwarven guest:

@JohnY there were two other dwarves South of the supposed gas chamber room apart from the kobold ones, I thought those were the ones you referenced

Yeah, you may be right on that.

By the way, all, MP is working Churchill today, tomorrow and Sat, so not sure how much he'll get to answer.

• Dungeon Master

@JohnY HE WORKS FOR US. I'm going to oaks, I might see him, remind him of his duties.

• Balfar shakes his head, seemingly grieving.

Yes, yes... the description of those dwarves indeed seem to be that of my comrades. However, two seem to be missing. Glandal and Thoon! They must be still alive. You said Balfar was taken by orcs? Perhaps these orcs on the lower levels know of their whereabouts. My offer still stands. 500 gp for information leading to their recovery or rescue.

When you shift to asking him questions about dwarfen reproduction...

None but The Makers know the magic that imbues our sons with life. Perhaps Dwimmermount holds the secrets of our kin, ancestors, and creation by The Makers. It's part of the reason we entered. It's said Dwimmermount is the birthplace of the first dwarfs.

• Balfar shakes his head, seemingly grieving.

Yes, yes... the description of those dwarves indeed seem to be that of my comrades. However, two seem to be missing. Glandal and Thoon! They must be still alive. You said Balfar was taken by orcs? Perhaps these orcs on the

"Ofcourse we will continue to search for your friends. May I request one more thing, we have secure an area that contain many of your kins. Would you come with me back to our camp and assit us with either giving your kin the proper right to your god and assist us with moving them out and back to town to see if they have any living kin.
    As well maybe you can share the history of your kin or of Mt. Dwimmermout."

• He clearly needs bed rest for a while before he can do anything like that.

• @Mike ok, well when he's better I would like hi. To come check out the dwarves.

• @Gombar said in Speaking with our Dwarven guest:

@Mike ok, well when he's better I would like hi. To come check out the dwarves.

Sounds good.

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.