Divvying Spells

• This should probably be an amendment to the charter. You guys talked about:

• Divvying spells found that can be used immediately among MUs on the current expedition.
    • Higher level spells are to be held by the DDs as a group until someone can cast them.

But, then what? Let's say there are three 2nd level spells in the kitty. Reylas levels up to 3rd level and can now cast 2nd level spells.

Does he get them all? Is it first-come, first serve? How are those spells divvied?

• Dungeon Master

@Mike as was shown to me at the end of the last session, I had the stats on my magic user in the wrong order, so I no longer have a magic user, so I have no stake in this.

• @Jackson said in Divvying Spells:

@Mike as was shown to me at the end of the last session, I had the stats on my magic user in the wrong order, so I no longer have a magic user, so I have no stake in this.

Eventually, you may have one. Probably good to put your 2 cp in.

• Ven

@Mike said in Divvying Spells:

@Jackson said in Divvying Spells:

Eventually, you may have one. Probably good to put your 2 cp in.

This is a tough one to adjudicate, but whatever we come up with should include the stricture of "don't be a greedy MF".

• @JohnY said in Divvying Spells:

"don't be a greedy MF"

Yeah, that's worked well so far. :rolling_eyes:

• Ven

@Mike said in Divvying Spells:

@JohnY said in Divvying Spells:

"don't be a greedy MF"

Yeah, that's worked well so far. :rolling_eyes:

I thought we did a fairly good job after the last session. And as I said, "whatever we come up with...". Frankly, I don't know of an easy solution for divvying spells. My truest answer is to give all the best spells to the magic-user who will be adventuring the most often... but that's difficult to determine.

• @JohnY said in Divvying Spells:

I thought we did a fairly good job after the last session. And as I said, "whatever we come up with...". Frankly, I don't know of an easy solution for divvying spells. My truest answer is to give all the best spells to the magic-user who will be adventuring the most often... but that's difficult to determine.

This is sort of my thought. As a MU levels, if they are the "primary" spellcaster for the party, they get to pick as many spells as they can cast from the pool available.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.