Nerdlouvia 2017

• Last year tickets sold out. Fast.

www.nerdlouvia.com

• If you are interested in GMing games at Nerdlouvia, hit me up.

• @Mike Yo, dawg.

• @dmattingly said in Nerdlouvia 2017:

@Mike Yo, dawg.

Dave, it's two slots (8 hours) of running a game for a pass. If you're interested, PM me this info:

Status (Confirmed or Tentative):
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Email:
    Phone:
    Slots Wanting to Run:
    Slot 1 Game:
    Slot 2 Game:
    Extra Slot Game:
    Extra Slot Game:

I will send you a code for the free pass.

• Ven

Not sure what my schedule is like with the new job, but I may run a Battletech: Alpha Strike introduction game, or refer it some some of the B-Tech crowd.

• @Aaron said in Nerdlouvia 2017:

Not sure what my schedule is like with the new job, but I may run a Battletech: Alpha Strike introduction game, or refer it some some of the B-Tech crowd.

How long will that take?

• Ven

@Mike Unfortunately, I won't know what my military weekend schedule will look like October. I'm probing the Battletech crowd now to see if there's any interest in running anything or even just coming to game.

• @Aaron said in Nerdlouvia 2017:

@Mike Unfortunately, I won't know what my military weekend schedule will look like October. I'm probing the Battletech crowd now to see if there's any interest in running anything or even just coming to game.

I'd love to see some wargaming at Nerdlouvia. Keep me in the loop.

• Good morning. I am a friend of Aaron and also just learned about Nerdlouvia. I would also like to express my interest in running a BattleTech: Alpha Strike or BattleTech: Total Warface game. What are the details and rules for running said game during the weekend? Will I still need a ticket for the weekend?

Thanks in advance!

• @CungrVanck said in Nerdlouvia 2017:

Good morning. I am a friend of Aaron and also just learned about Nerdlouvia. I would also like to express my interest in running a BattleTech: Alpha Strike or BattleTech: Total Warface game. What are the details and rules for running said game during the weekend? Will I still need a ticket for the weekend?

Thanks in advance!

How long does a game last? You get a free ticket if you run 8 hours worth of games (for RPGs, this is generally two "slots" of 4 hours each).

• @Mike said in Nerdlouvia 2017:

@CungrVanck said in Nerdlouvia 2017:

Good morning. I am a friend of Aaron and also just learned about Nerdlouvia. I would also like to express my interest in running a BattleTech: Alpha Strike or BattleTech: Total Warface game. What are the details and rules for running said game during the weekend? Will I still need a ticket for the weekend?

Thanks in advance!

How long does a game last? You get a free ticket if you run 8 hours worth of games (for RPGs, this is generally two "slots" of 4 hours each).

A game between two experienced players will last 2 to 3 hours easily. So new players will easily hit four hours plus.

However, there are some options available where the game essentially never ends. I have sat at a BattleTech Grinder game that never ended at GenCon that hosted up to ten people that switched out and in as the days wore on. There are options :)

• @CungrVanck said in Nerdlouvia 2017:

However, there are some options available where the game essentially never ends. I have sat at a BattleTech Grinder game that never ended at GenCon that hosted up to ten people that switched out and in as the days wore on. There are options

Sounds cool. I'm not really particular about how you run it, but that ten people thing sounds awesome and if you can do that over the course of two days for 8 hours, I can get you a ticket.

• @CungrVanck send me an email with the following info:

Status (Confirmed or Tentative):
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Email:
    Phone:
    Slots Wanting to Run:
    Slot 1 Game:
    Slot 2 Game:
    Extra Slot Game:
    Extra Slot Game:

Your "Slot 1 Game" can be Battletech Scenario or some sort of brief name. I'll get a more detailed description as it moves closer to time.

Confirmed means you are 100% sure you can come that weekend and run or will make every effort to. Tentative means you're interested but need to check to make sure that weekend is open or wait until it's a little closer (July / August).

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.