Clandrang

• So Earry gifted Clandrang to Gurdal, who promptly drank too much ale and got himself Stone Dead. Now what happens to Clandrang? New loot moot?
    Lesson learned with this, I should have made a deal that it comes back to Earry upon Gurdal's death, but I didn't. My original intent was that the weapon would remain in use, to the benefit of the party.

• @Judge_John said in Clandrang:

So Earry gifted Clandrang to Gurdal, who promptly drank too much ale and got himself Stone Dead. Now what happens to Clandrang? New loot moot?
    Lesson learned with this, I should have made a deal that it comes back to Earry upon Gurdal's death, but I didn't. My original intent was that the weapon would remain in use, to the benefit of the party.

You could always put it in the football and if a dwarf adventures, give it to him if he needs it.

• @Mike said in Clandrang:

@Judge_John said in Clandrang:

So Earry gifted Clandrang to Gurdal, who promptly drank too much ale and got himself Stone Dead. Now what happens to Clandrang? New loot moot?

You could always put it in the football and if a dwarf adventures, give it to him if he needs it.

I still think items like this need to be in the hands of a PC and not always open for distribution, but I agree that the next Dwarf Fighter to take up the mantle (and become a regular) needs to get it.

• @JohnY said in Clandrang:

@Mike said in Clandrang:

@Judge_John said in Clandrang:

I still think items like this need to be in the hands of a PC and not always open for distribution, but I agree that the next Dwarf Fighter to take up the mantle (and become a regular) needs to get it.

Also keep in mind sapient weapons are like spouses. They don't want to be handed around like and given out like candy to the highest bidder or the dwarf of the day. :smile:

• In hindsight, I probably should of had an Ego test for Earry to even give it away. I'll do better.

• @JohnY Right, lesson learned. I'm of the mind that things on the sideline aren't of any use if they stay on the sideline. But then you give that item to Dwarfest Gump and he keeps running and running and loses said item. Also, making it of no use. I won't make that mistake again.

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.