Living Vicariously through The Nerd Lou

• What is going on? I want to kill something.

• I know your reading this.

• How are you posting with no electricity??

• Lap top

• Im deducing Jorge got El Cid and his own fighter killed. I hope it was an epic stand. By the roll of Tyche. Humphrey is probably stiff as a tree trunk burying two big dicked fighters.

@JohnY could you give me the breakdown. Did we secure the 2nd level? Did we gain anything new? Who got the most drunk? Ill roll up a new char, I assume the party needs another fighter having lost two.

What is the plan for next time? Im considering showing up tomorrow despite the exhaustion.

• @TomunistParty said in Living Vicariously through The Nerd Lou:

Im deducing Jorge got El Cid and his own fighter killed. I hope it was an epic stand. By the roll of Tyche. Humphrey is probably stiff as a tree trunk burying two big dicked fighters.

@JohnY could you give me the breakdown. Did we secure the 2nd level? Did we gain anything new? Who got the most drunk? Ill roll up a new char, I assume the party needs another fighter having lost two.

What is the plan for next time? Im considering showing up tomorrow despite the exhaustion.

Actually, it was El Cid and Jackson's fighter that got killed. We've put El Cid's body on ice in the Room of Timelessness just in case. The Lab area of Level 2 is "secure", but there is still tons of area to explore on Level 2b (The Reliquary) which is an area dedicated to divine shit.

El Cid fell in the shield wall when we tried to dip down to Level 3. We were fighting toe-to-toe with a bunch of Thouls when all of a sudden 14 of these hopping frog dudes with claws and piranha teeth crashed into us. The Thouls fled and the DDs stayed to fight...

Most drunk? No one got too shit faced.

As far as new shit, we found a Periapt of Health (Humphrey has it) which makes the wearer immune to all diseases.

Plan for Friday is to keep exploring The Reliquary and then down to Level 3 again if we finish up.

• @TomunistParty said in Living Vicariously through The Nerd Lou:

Go to bed early tonight so you load up on sleep and are well-rested!

• Alexander and El Cid stood toe to toe till the very end but alexander is looking into trying to revive him in the pool of life.

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.