Weekly D&D 5E game (Jeffersonville)

• Hello,
    My name is Sean and I run an open table dungeons and dragons game every Saturday from noon to 2. We play at a new coffee and gaming shop at 405 pearl street, Jeffersonville Indiana 47130.

Our table is open to anyone and everyone regardless of age or experience.

If you are interested send me an email Shandlon5@gmail.com and I can help you have a character ready!

• Board Member

Hey Sean, can you give me some more details about the game? Is this an AL game? Are you running a hard cover?

• @Jonathan-Meadows yea sure, it isn't an official AL game but I've been using al modules as a base then building my own cohesive story.

My goal is to have a weekly game where people can jump in and out of the story as their schedule requires.

My game is very beginner friendly and open to anyone who wants to play.

As far as dm style I'm typically rules light often just going with fun over strict by the books. I try to keep the pace of the session pretty fast to avoid the bogged down feeling. I'm somewhat of a softer dm favoring making heroes over killing pc's

• Adventurer

How many people are part of your group currently? I may not be able to make this week, but soon hope to be freed up.

• We currently are running with 5 regular members with sometimes extras jumping in for a session or two.

I know large parties are daunting but I never want to turn anyone away who is interested. If it gets to be big regularly I will split it into 2 games.

You are welcome anytime you can make it.

• @quadzie said in Weekly D&D 5E game (Jeffersonville):

I know large parties are daunting but I never want to turn anyone away who is interested. If it gets to be big regularly I will split it into 2 games.

This is a great mentality. Awesome.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.