Gaming

• If anyone has ever heard of a PC bang maybe you could help me. I'm trying to find one (if there is one) in Louisville. If you don't know it's basically a place filled with computers and I'm pretty sure you pay per hour and you can play all day.

• Long ago there used to be an arcade/punk venue that had a LAN gaming room where people would be doing their thing. That was called Pandamonium, but I think they closed almost 15 years ago maybe :/ That's the closest I'm aware of, but there's probably something like that around even now...

Good luck on the hunt!

• There was one called W00T that disappeared several years ago, and the Sim Cave which went under last year.

• Adventurer

@harryroyal I used to go to Dink's in Lexington, but they are gone as well. I fear that most such places have gone the way of the dodo, haven't heard of one up and running in quite some time.

• @harryroyal said in Gaming:

If anyone has ever heard of a PC bang maybe you could help me. I'm trying to find one (if there is one) in Louisville. If you don't know it's basically a place filled with computers and I'm pretty sure you pay per hour and you can play all day.

What are you looking to do? Social stuff or just to borrow a PC?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.