This thread will be used to track all current quests. This list includes both individual and group quests.
- Find out who murdered Amanda Webb
Investigate the rumor of the Witch that has been hexing young girlsComplete Help the Ghost Company end the feud with the White Snakes are rescue Adella HillComplete
- Investigate the rumor of the "Heart of the City"
- Rescue Mountain Man taken prisoner. He is believed to be held in a sanitarium on a small island just off the coast. (Update: Downtime spent gathering information and planning assault)
- Fight in the underground fight club
- Escape Londinium (The Ghost Company possibly knows of a way out)
- Meet with John Adams and the Sons of Liberty
- Make peace with Sephira/convince her not to kill you (Update: Arradina threatened Sephira during downtime. The party learned that Sephira has instructed all her contacts on the street to report on Arradina's whereabouts.)(Arradina)
- Escape the city and help the Elves living in the village of Karaken (Update: Korg found out that the Mountain Men were working with the Sons of Liberty on an escape route) (Na'Wal)
General Thul's Proclamations
Proclamation the First: All slayers of city pests (hereby defined as doves, mice, and ravens) who present said pests to a member of the Pretannic Army shall be rewarded with a bounty of 1 silver piece.
Proclamation the Second: All places of public business must display in a position of prominence within the first room accessible from the building’s primary entrance a portrait of His Royal Majesty King George III of The Pretannic Empire. Said portrait must measure no less than 11 by 17 inches.
Proclamation the Third: Anyone who captures, alive and unharmed, a feral dog of a weight exceeding 50 pounds is to be rewarded with a payment of 1 gold piece upon transfer of the dog to an officer in the Pretannic Army. Such noble guardian creatures should find homes worthy of their kind!
Proclamation the Fourth: Between the hours of 11 P.M. and 10 A.M. the consumption of alcohol is prohibited. Anyone caught imbibing alcohol after the curfew is fined 10 gold; failure or inability to pay the fine may result in up to 4 days of incarceration.
Proclamation the Fifth: Anyone suspected of treason shall be extradited to Pretania to face trial.
Proclamation the Sixth: An additional tax of 2% on all profits shall be imposed upon all businesses in order to provide for the care and housing of all Pretanic soldiers garrisoned inside the city.
Proclamation the Seventh: All nonnative ships’ captains must remain on board their ships and are barred from setting foot on land within Londinium’s city limits—their crew and agents are free to come and go, but their actions are the direct the responsibility of their captains. Any crew caught breaking Londinum law shall have its punishment visited upon the crew members as well as their captain. Any captain caught setting foot in Londinium will be punished
- A rumor is going around the city that some kind of Demon is working with the Crown.
- Wanted posters have gone up around town with heavily distorted images of the party
- One of those holy warriors has been seen drowning his sorrows at the Winchester. Someone said he was some Paladin type fellow that pissed off Aluvan or something. Now he just drinks his life away. (Update The Paladin's name is Absalom. He believes an agent of the Crown used dark magic to force him to kill Elves and Dragonborn. He is a former captain in the Pretannic army and has agreed to help the party.)
- Rumors have made their way into the city of a headless man that rides a horse up and down the countryside. They say he is looking for the right head to replace his own.
- Gang activity has increased as of late
- Word around the tavern is that the boss of the Red Jills’, a gang known to populate the east side of town, has gone crazy.
- Rumors are flying around town that "That Chick and Her Dick's" killed a witch. Rumors also say the group is wanted by the Crown for treason and a reward is being offered for the group's capture.