Looking for players for 3.5

• Adventurer

We have a Sunday afternoon game that currently has room for 3 to 4 more players that would like to play. We meet in Jeffersonville, IN at noon and usually run until about 8 pm. We have a large custom gaming table that fits large groups nicely and we usually fix a meal for everyone. Our requirements are that you can commit to being present as often as possible and that you are not a dick player. If you would like to know more feel free to ask, you can also check out some of our antics here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1387043054667548/

• Hello, I have myself and 2 other players who are looking to join a group or find more players. I was wondering what time you start? What's the current campaign? What character's do you need? And if you would be interested in meeting up this Friday or next Monday. This weekend is off because of Louder Than Life, but if those days aren't good maybe next Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. (Not this weekend but the following.)

• Adventurer

@Vaullyre We meet at noon and Sundays, the campaign is a homebrew and the character class needs you will have to talk to the DM. His name is Jeramy Collard, you can find him on facebook through our page. Send him a request and he will get with you tomorrow on when it would be best to meet.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Nerd Louisville Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.